MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot access Admin CP, no CSS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://pokebeach.com/forums

The CSS will not show, but the bigger problem is that when I am logged in as admin, I do not see the usual "Admin CP" link. When I go to its URL and login, nothing happens. We followed the instructions completely when upgrading, and have upgraded many times before.

Any ideas?
I got an internal error when going there.

Create a blank file called "lock" and put it in /install.
Oh, that was because we tried to upgrade again. The lock is in place and we still are having the same problems. Grrrr.
Well, it looks like your theme issues were fixed. Are you still unable to log into your admin CP?
One of my PHP experts fixed the theme, so that wasn't because of upgrading again.

Yes, we still do not have our mod powers. When I try to login to the Admin CP, I get nothing.
No error or anything?

And are you sure you're on an administrator account and not just one that had admin cp access? Also, you might want to verify the contents of your /inc/config.php file points to where your admin CP is.

/**
 * Admin CP directory
 *  For security reasons, it is recommended you
 *  rename your Admin CP directory. You then need
 *  to adjust the value below to point to the
 *  new directory.
 */

$config['admin_dir'] = 'admin';

I'll admit, most of this is a shot in the dark, but just places I would think to check.
SurferJon, you can access your ACP directory by navigating directly to your admin directory and logging in. From there upgrade your templates using the "Find Updated Templates" tool.

Ryan