MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WebringAmerica - Free MyBB 1.4 Forum Hosting with No Ads! Instant signup!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

Let me introduce to you all WebringAmerica. WebringAmerica is now offering FREE MYBB 1.4 FORUM HOSTING WITH NO ADS!!!

WebringAmerica has been offering free forum hosting since 2004 and we are now very proud to host for you all free MyBB 1.4 forums with no ads! Signup is instant!

Homepage: http://www.webringamerica.com
Support Forums (Running MyBB): http://www.webringamerica.com/forum

Our Free MyBB 1.4 forum hosting is feature-packed for you all! Here's what you get for FREE:
  • Free MyBB 1.4 Forum Hosting with No Ads
  • Short you.freemybb.com subdomain URL
  • FREE and INSTANT backups of your forums whenever you desire through your MyBB ACP!
  • Many themes and plugins installed! Themes include AFRESH Black, NDesign Theme and The Robbery Theme. Plugins include MusicalMidget's Shoutbox and the Online Today plugin!
  • You can also create new themes or IMPORT your own! (Some restrictions apply)

If you want a free MyBB 1.4 forum but don't want to install it yourself, you might want to try WebringAmerica for your free forum host. With our FREE backups you can always move to another host if you outgrow our services. (We think you'll like it here though.)

Let me know what you all think. Smile

BMR777
Awesome BMR! Nice new site design too. I always loved the Webring services. Mainly because you dont add horrible looking adverts. Best of luck! Big Grin
Good luck, I love the site altogether.
I sent you a PM on your webringamerica forums asking you a question about a new board I created with your site.
(2008-08-06, 01:24 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]I sent you a PM on your webringamerica forums asking you a question about a new board I created with your site.

Got it and replied. Smile
(2008-08-06, 12:58 PM)BMR777 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-06, 01:24 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]I sent you a PM on your webringamerica forums asking you a question about a new board I created with your site.

Got it and replied. Smile

sent you my DB...let me know so I can start redirecting people..
Quote:sent you my DB...let me know so I can start redirecting people..

Check the forums. I ran the import but send me an email if anything isn't working as it should. Smile

BMR777