MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor error (not Office editor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please see my attachment for the problem.

Any tips on how to correct this issue would be appreciated. I have already replaced the javascript files and rebuilt my cache; however, it didn't help. I haven't edited much of anything on the board, so I don't see why this is an issue.

I need to fix the problematic text-align option because it is pushing my text box down and overlapping the signature box.

Note:
The office editor works fine, but I would prefer not to use it.

Thanks.

ALSO:
How do I make the color of the text in the editor dropdown boxes different from color of the .table text? I don't want them to be the same.
For the first issue, it looks like your width is too small for your theme. Consider editing your newreply, newthread and editpost templates, and increase the "cols" value of the textarea.
Yeah, that took care of that. Just need to solve the second problem now.

I appreciate your help. Shy
Increase the height of the td? Decrease the height/rows of the textarea perhaps?
As stated, I already solved that problem. Cool Sorry if it was confusing.

The thing I am trying to take care of now is listed under "ALSO:" in my original post.
Either you need to take off codebuttons in editor.js, or you need to make your theme wider. Currently, the button can't fit (it may look like it, but code wise we need a specific width and padding for each button) so it improvises and moves down.
Thanks, Tikitiki. As stated above I was able to fix it earlier by using ZiNgA BuRgA's suggestion. It's all ok now.

The only other thing I need to take care of is listed in my original post under "ALSO:"
Quote:How do I make the color of the text in the editor dropdown boxes different from color of the .table text? I don't want them to be the same.
As of now, my .table text is white, and in turn that makes my editor dropdown text white as well (which results in it being unreadable). How can I change just the color(s) of the editor dropdown text/hover/etc.?

Angel
Really hoping to get this editor dropdown menu text color issue sorted out as soon as possible.

Appreciate it. Angel
(2008-08-04, 06:56 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]For the first issue, it looks like your width is too small for your theme. Consider editing your newreply, newthread and editpost templates, and increase the "cols" value of the textarea.
don't forget that the signature editor needs some lovin, too

i made a quickfix with a
style="width:540px"
to the -textarea tag-..
adjust the px value, but don't use % values, they might f'up the layout completely (large horizontal scrollbars for no reason)..
i have changed the cols size...but it is not taking effect...Sad thnkx in advance
Pages: 1 2