MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cookies/Redirect?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, here is what is going on , if i type in [ my site] no dot com in the url box, then click go , my competitor's site pop's up? is he using my url in his web address for his cookie placement of those that go to view his site to get customers to redirect to his site??? if they only type in the name to my site and click go?

How is this guy doing this , i went to two different states and or computers and done this and it happened on both computers after going to his site tehn back to mine, what is happening here???
what kind of sneaky marketing tactics is thisHuh
Can you post a link, then we can maybe try it out ourselves here?
I would post a link lufbra, but the bots will index my site here and my competitors will find more means to exploit my site or hack...
I will send you a pm...
with the links... notice how once you go to his site, and then type in mine without the dot com in the browser, and click go, his site automatically comes up

damn i miss the member online in the avatar box area in the post, and the new thread button on this forum ,,, is this in all the 1.4 or is it an option available to turn on the for the forum????
cant tell if someone is online to reply?? have to go check to see if they are on line first?
By the sounds of it hes using an illigal redirect. He may have got your domain. This may work or not but say if you do not give back the url you will take him to court and see what he does.... But done take him to court
yeah, it could be a redirect of some sort....of action!

he sent spam bots galore to my site, and listed them somewhere as to my site being entered on a spam site, i fought that hard, and won so far, then he registers and directs people to his site from mine for a year now.
then he enters my site url on spam sites , so it will get less ranked on search engines...
he monopolizes the search engines, and ranks higher usually except on one of them..

this guy is the shits!

he and his crew wont stop , now i need to find the same kind of sites that he does and return the fave, anyone know of some good thing i can do or ways to have some fun too???

if so PM me...
oh an thanks...cocnut, tell me where or how i can do the same to his site... LOL
Hvent heard back from you Lufbra???