MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there a Tools needed Index to Install or upgrade from 1.2 to 1.4 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there a list of tools needed that are compatible and dos and donts tutorial on what type of database files or theme or forum file format it should be saved in to export or save it to including database so that it can be easily and transferred correctly and easily accomplished?

On a scale of 1-10 basis does it take a beginner intermediate or advanced or in between beginner to intermediate ???

I am Ready to access a better forum and can my layout with the boxes be brought easily along too or is this an additional thing all over again?

or can i use an older template and theme to work in the newer 1.4 vers.

AngelDodgyBlushSad Smile
Im not really sure what your on about but i get the question how can i make my 1.2.x theme work with 1.4?
yes , i want to upgrade to 1.4

I want to keep my side boxes layout, and my ads, and i want to keep my plug ins, and Header, with all my posts,,,
will i lose anything if i upgrade?
which is easier an fresh install or an upgrade?

what and or where are the instructions to do this, and what tools are needed, what software are there any dos and donts to prevent any chance or risk of losing any of my theme or templates or corrupting files or losing my posts threads members?
I just read indigo red's thread,,, thanks destroyer