MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade messed up.. :S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Follows the instructions all the way though and now when I come to visiting my forum i get this,

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'web4f_947259_mybb.mybb_mybb_moderators' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_mybb_moderators WHERE uid='1'

No idea what I have done wrong to get this Confused
Any help?
Hmmm normally when that happens to me i remove that table and get the upgrader re-make it... Try checking in the mybb wiki?
Ok thanks for the reply, if im not sure what im doing, i think i will just contact my host.
I think ive got it. The table thats the upgrader isnt found. I dont know if this will work but if you make that table manually or do a fresh install.
mybb_mybb_moderators

Possibly you have added an extra prefix, dunno if was intentional. Try renaming the table to
'mybb_moderators'
(2008-08-04, 09:43 AM)blueparukia Wrote: [ -> ]mybb_mybb_moderators

Possibly you have added an extra prefix, dunno if was intentional. Try renaming the table to
'mybb_moderators'

No don't do that; He has either Plugins that are not compatible with MyBB 1.4 running or he still has 1.2 files not updated to 1.4.
I have decided to start from fresh, most of the plugins i had before are now integrated into 1.4 such as the mod control panel ect, thank you for all your help.