MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New...Help!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I want to download MyBB however I dont know what host is compatable with it. Would I be able to download it onto a website which I have built with moonfruit or godaddy? Or do I have to build a website a new website for it.

I really have no idea where to start so any advice will be helpfull!

Thanks!
[Wiki: Requirements] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
[Wiki: Installing] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
Smile
Thanks for your speedy reply - that's just what I was looking for.

Another quick question - once you download the MyBB package does that mean you can only manage it on the computer you have downloaded it too?

Thanks Smile
(2008-08-04, 12:02 PM)rcool80 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your speedy reply - that's just what I was looking for.

Another quick question - once you download the MyBB package does that mean you can only manage it on the computer you have downloaded it too?

Thanks Smile

Nope you can use it as many times as you want Wink.
Thanks!

I'm currently looking at different hosting providers which will support MyBB. Can anyone recommend a good hosting provider which also enables you to easily build a website?
(2008-08-04, 12:13 PM)rcool80 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks!

I'm currently looking at different hosting providers which will support MyBB. Can anyone recommend a good hosting provider which also enables you to easily build a website?

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-30827.html

Those are the hosts members have recommended.