MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can login to the bb, but cannot get into the admin cp.
It keeps looping back to the login screen as though my user/pass is incorrect.

Thanks,
Blue
are you using windows and or php 5? i had the same problem too...try using linux/unix.
Sorry, forgot to give my setup info.

Using linux box with mysql 4.1.11 and php 5.0.4

I have several other boards running on it. Trying to decide which to use. Had a few give the white screen, but most have worked fine. I can register and login. I can get to the user cp, but can't get into the admin cp.
I think php 5 makes problems....i'm not entirely sure. It happened with me, and I have php 5 too...
You didnt happen to use a different user/pass for admin did you?
Simple I know, but you never know....
Same user/pass. When I look at the user control panel, it shows (Administrator) under the name.
I wish I could help, but this has me stumped.
How about going to you.com/admin ? Can you go directly to the admin login and get in? Rather than going through your portal or forum login.
Make sure your browser can accept the cookies.
I've tried going to .../admin/ and I just get the login page. The same thing happens. I type in login info, and it goes blank.

I've tried several different machines and different browsers. I have cookies coming from one of the other boards.
I'm very confused.

Does your host happen to slap huge banner ads on the very top of every page? I've seen that screw with the admin cp login. Where are you hosted?

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?
Pages: 1 2