MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bump plugin, need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/bump-thread

Tht's the mod, I've installed the mod, and now a very simple question. How can I use the mod? I don't see any bump button anywhere
There should be a warn button near the edit and delete buttons I guess.
[attachment=10223]

I don't see any
"Note that this plugin only works if the sort order on forumdisplay is sorted by last post time."

Also: "This plugin adds an option in the AdminCP which allows admins to specify the minimum time between bumps." Smile
Hi,
The plugin should add a "Bump Thread" link next to the title of the thread (ie, to the left of the Threaded Mode | Linear Mode links).
I can't guarantee that the template edit will go through on all custom themes however.
[attachment=10268]

Go back to default theme, still see nothing. Sad
It's replaced...
	find_replace_templatesets('showthread', '#'.preg_quote('{$thread[\'subject\']}</strong>').'#', '{$thread[\'subject\']}</strong>{$bumpthread}');

You can try to manually replace it yourself if you wish:
- Open up your showthread template, find:
{$thread['subject']}</strong>
add after:
{$bumpthread}
Hope that works.
Sorry, it actually work, but my MyBB don't save template change properly. I download some patch from forums, apply the patch, deactivate the plugin and reactivate it and it works, thanks.