MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Request auto image resizer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I made a few changes that will hopefully work here. The resizer is called now via the window.onload event. The last version used document.onload which could call the resizer before all images are loaded. I also added a conditional where the resizer is only called when a thread is opened. If there are still instances where images are not being resized, you might try going to the ACP->Config->Server and Optimization Options and setting Send No Cache Headers to no. I have included an attachement with the latest updates. You don't need to reactivate the plugin, just replace the file.
inthe portal the image is not resized Sad
Opps. I have never gone to my portal page. The attached file fixes it.
With this latest update, the plugin ceases to work.
I see you are using pretty URLs. The attached file fixes this. Just replace your existing one. I am going to hold off on updating the mod archive til these issues are ironed out.
Perfect, thanks for this great plugin!
The URL string search for now has been removed. Due to the difference in server setups and languages when seourls is enabled, the page URL isn't a reliable variable. The premise was to prevent the resizer function from being called unless a thread or the portal page was opened. There is a loop that runs which looks at all images in the page and adds any image with the classname "postimage". The overhead is minimal but any speed boost on a forum is a good thing. I am going to see if there is a hook which will tell me if the page is a thread/portal. If anyone is having issues with the resizer not working using friendly URLs, replace with the attached file. The mod archive has been updated.
thanks this works awesome!!!
(2008-08-17, 05:57 PM)mtjo Wrote: [ -> ]I updated the settings to allow finer grained formatting of the resized image and message container.

Thanks for accepting my proposals!
It works fine! Smile
Can it be done the same for signatures????
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5