MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Code buttons not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've made new images for a new theme and uploaded them to the correct folder for the theme, but they aren't showing when I look at the forums. I've cleared cookies and refreshed etc and they still aren't showing. It just shows the default images. Any ideas?
What is the URL of the images you are trying to use? Are they the same as the ones in the HTML source? Link to your forum?
they should be working because I just uploaded them over the images which were there originally, but that didn't work. I tried making a new images folder and they still don't work.

www.welcomelounge.info

Thanks
I saw something similar earlier today and it seemed to be a cache issue.
(2008-08-04, 06:32 PM)SteelD Wrote: [ -> ]I saw something similar earlier today and it seemed to be a cache issue.

I've cleared that though, still doesn't work
I can see different images to the default ones at that link.
(2008-08-04, 09:40 PM)MrDoom Wrote: [ -> ]I can see different images to the default ones at that link.

What do they look like?
Might just be something on my end Angel
Grey with white text.
[Image: CAJDNEE.png]

I don't see why they aren't working. The new reply and new thread buttons I made are working, so why aren't these Confused
Oh right, I didn't look there.
Pages: 1 2