MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread tooltip preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I installed this thread tooltip mod on my foru

Mod: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/thread-tooltip-preview

When I hover over newly crated messages (after installing this mod), the preview is ok.
But the threads which were created before installing this mod, they display characters of line breaks space etc too...like something/n/rsomtehing/n

Is it some bug in the mod or i can do something about it.

Thanks!
Hmm, can you try reactivating the plugin and see if that helps? Also, what version of this are you using? (I recall a bug related to this a while ago, but this should be fixed now)
I have the same issue, although it shows /r as well. On a upgraded MyBB 1.4 board.
Can you try this fix? (you'll need to deactivate, then reactivate the plugin)
Thanks.
i installed the tool, but when i mouseover the threads, nothing comes up, except for the message "click and hold to edit"
Hover your mouse over the table cell of the thread title, not the thread title itself (it will display that message because you have moderation privileges).
the mod download link is not working anymore
(2008-08-08, 08:23 PM)abhisheksaini Wrote: [ -> ]the mod download link is not working anymore

You mean the one attached in this topic? Still works for me.
(2008-08-09, 01:57 AM)Soshite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-08, 08:23 PM)abhisheksaini Wrote: [ -> ]the mod download link is not working anymore

You mean the one attached in this topic? Still works for me.

yes that one is working....but not the one in the mods section
thanks!