MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The specified thread does not exist. - Error, and few others
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2008-08-04, 08:52 PM)topps Wrote: [ -> ]reverting forumbit_depth1_forum_lastpost template to the original
worked for me

I'm trying to find this in myBB 1.4. but i can't find it. I made a mistake and revert forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost and now i screwed up some thing on my index, can i undo that?

Edit: But the links on forum are working now, what should i do? Smile
None of those things worked.
Hi,

Please run the "Find Updated Templates" tool under the Templates page in the ACP. This should assist you in upgrading your themes to work with MyBB 1.4.
(2008-08-05, 03:13 AM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Please run the "Find Updated Templates" tool under the Templates page in the ACP. This should assist you in upgrading your themes to work with MyBB 1.4.

Yeah, and when we find them we should revert them right? But i will loose every custom changes that i have on my theme. I did the revert on one of the things and it has fixed some things but some things look different visually.
You don't have to revert them. You just need to make the appropriate changes. Use the Differential tool which will tell you the differences between your version and MyBB's version.
(2008-08-05, 02:17 PM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have to revert them. You just need to make the appropriate changes. Use the Differential tool which will tell you the differences between your version and MyBB's version.

Ok, and what should I do after?
I have:

Quote:1. Changes that have been made between your previous version and this one are highlighted like this.
Quote:2.Any customizations you've made to your templates (the old ones) are highlighted like this.

It may seem simple to you but I don't know what to do next, can you give me some instructions?
(2008-08-04, 07:49 PM)InFlames20 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem. What ever thread i want to see i can't. Whenever i click on a thread link it shows me The specified thread does not exist. Edit: This problem appears only when I'm trying to see the thread from the index page (last post link). I see where is the problem but don't know what cause it, every link looks like this: http://myforum.org/showthread.php?tid=&action=lastpost as you can see after tid= there is nothing. Help please? Smile
--> SOLVED

Quote:Also i can't get smilies in my message, whenever I click on a smilie nothing happens. Also, there is no MyCode (no text editors - bold, italic, center, nothing, everything is blank) when I'm writing a message.
--> STILL NOT SOLVED, HELP PLEASE

Just tell me what should I edit and what to do with Diff reports, I don't quite understand what to do, thanx.
Quote:Just tell me what should I edit and what to do with Diff reports, I don't quite understand what to do, thanx.

Yeah, I would like to know that, too....???
Pages: 1 2