MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rating *Solved*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My ratings come out like this:

Image has been removed from the Gamechaser.net Server.
Reason: The issue was solved.
Can you tell me what theme are you using and a link to it?
Looks like you're missing an image, is that theme compatible with MyBB 1.4?
(2008-08-04, 09:37 PM)MrDoom Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you're missing an image, is that theme compatible with MyBB 1.4?

Well the maker is going to upgrade it to work with MyBB. Also the Rating Box is blank. The Rating Box is the Drop Down menu in posts that have the 1 - 5 in it. The theme is MyBulletin and i don't know the link.
Sounds like it's to do with the theme, does all this happen with the default theme?
(2008-08-04, 09:41 PM)MrDoom Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like it's to do with the theme, does all this happen with the default theme?

Havent tried. Let me try it. EDIT: It does not happen with the default theme. Also, the problem i am having with the Thread not here is not there with the defult.
Yeah, definitely a theme issue then. You can either try and modify the theme yourself, or wait for a 1.4 compatible version.
(2008-08-04, 10:20 PM)MrDoom Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, definitely a theme issue then. You can either try and modify the theme yourself, or wait for a 1.4 compatible version.

K i will. Thanks. I am going to remove the image from my server now.