MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: username help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i wanna make my username have a line and bold, anyone know how i would do this?
Go to the Admin CP, look for User Groups. Once you're there look for the usergroup that you want to change the style of.

Then look for username style. For the admin it looks like this:

<span style="color: green;"><strong><em>{username}</em></strong></span>

Bold has been accomplished already with the strong tags. So to make a line go through it use the strike tags and it should look like this:

<span style="color: green;"><strong><em><strike>{username}</strike></em></strong></span>

That will make ALL users in that usergroup follow that particular style, it's not a per user basis so keep that in mind. And to adjust the color just change green to whatever color you want, so for white use #FFFFFF or just type in white etc.
oops i meant a line under the username
That can be done with this:
<span style="color: green; text-decoration: underline;"><strong><em>{username}</em></strong></span>
All you have to do is add "text-decoration: underline;" after "color: green;"
cool thanks man, something else do u know why it says upload in my site url did i upload something wrong in ftp folder?
You mean:

site.com/upload/index.php instead of site.com/index.php?

That's probably because you uploaded the "upload" folder instead of the the contents inside. I'm pretty sure you could just move the files up one directory via your FTP program and it should fix it. Then log in and change your site URL back to how it was without the "upload".