MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error [URGENT] =(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'burelax7_emuzenforum.mybb_emuzenforomybb_emuzenforomoderators' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT COUNT(*) as count FROM mybb_emuzenforomybb_emuzenforomoderators WHERE uid=1 LIMIT 1

--

I have that error =(, what I can do? thanks Undecided
Have any MyBB 1.2.* plugins installed ?
You replaced all your files with the MyBB 1.4 ones ?
only one becouse I cant deactivate it, and yes i upload all the files.
Which one ? Maybe that's the one that causes the error.
Game section Random game plugin,

when I attempt to enter to the admin panel leaves this to me :

Warning [2] require_once(/home/burelax7/public_html/inc/db_.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 124 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 124 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 124 run_shutdown
/inc/class_core.php 392 run_shutdown
[PHP] MyBB->__destruct

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/burelax7/public_html/inc/db_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/burelax7/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 124
Go back to 1.2, revert all the MyBB default templates, make another database backup, then attempt to upgrade back to 1.4. That should fix your problem.
How I return to 1.2? Confused

Thanks for all the help
Since you've probably already made a backup of your database before going to 1.4, upload all the 1.2 files again, create a new database (same jname as the 1.2 one) and go through the MyBB 1.2 installation. After installation restore the backup you have. After restoring the backup you have, revert all the MyBB default templates, after reverting them and having them selected as the default, make a backup of the database again, and replace all the 1.2 files with 1.4. After replacing them go through the MyBB 1.4 upgrade system and follow the steps within it.
Best Regards.
Hi,

All you need to do is two things:

1) Please run the "Find Updated Templates" tool under the Templates page in the ACP. This should assist you in upgrading your themes to work with MyBB 1.4.

2) Make sure your only running MyBB 1.4 compatible plugins. Remove or deactivate any plugins that aren't compatible.

Ryan
(2008-08-05, 03:31 AM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

All you need to do is two things:

1) Please run the "Find Updated Templates" tool under the Templates page in the ACP. This should assist you in upgrading your themes to work with MyBB 1.4.

2) Make sure your only running MyBB 1.4 compatible plugins. Remove or deactivate any plugins that aren't compatible.

Ryan

He can't get to the ACP. Confused
Pages: 1 2 3