MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Low Priority] No Office Editor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

For some reason the Office Style editor isn't displaying on my forum when I make a new Thread/Post. Why could this be? The editor isn't light blue.

Thanks.
-empire.
You can change the editor from the default to the Office 2007 style editor from the theme manager in the Admin CP.
(2008-08-05, 01:24 AM)Musicalmidget Wrote: [ -> ]You can change the editor from the default to the Office 2007 style editor from the theme manager in the Admin CP.

Oh! Thank you greatly. Wink
(2008-08-05, 01:24 AM)Musicalmidget Wrote: [ -> ]You can change the editor from the default to the Office 2007 style editor from the theme manager in the Admin CP.

I couldn't find Office 2007 settings in Admin CP. Can you tell it in detail please? Where is it?
Someone can help me about that please?
When you go into editing a theme, there's an option for "Editor Style".

If it isn't there, reupload the contents of ./jscripts/editor_themes/. If you don't have them, download the latest copy of MyBB from http://www.mybboard.net/downloads, and just upload that folder (no other files).
The settings for it are in the theme settings, ACP > Templates & Style > **choose theme**.
Thanks all...