MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ACP keeps logging out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I load a new page in the ACP I get taken back to the login page... how do I stop this??
Also when I log in on the board, it says that it's logged in, but then goes back to be being a guest... what's wrong??
This sounds like a cookie setup issue.
You may need to check your inc/settings.php file. Search for the following:
- cookiedomain
- cookiepath
and make sure the values for these are correct. Once you've corrected them (if necessary) clear your browser cookies and log in again. If you had to edit settings.php, make sure you change your cookie settings in the AdminCP again, via the Settings -> General area.
(2008-08-05, 09:58 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds like a cookie setup issue.
You may need to check your inc/settings.php file. Search for the following:
- cookiedomain
- cookiepath
and make sure the values for these are correct. Once you've corrected them (if necessary) clear your browser cookies and log in again. If you had to edit settings.php, make sure you change your cookie settings in the AdminCP again, via the Settings -> General area.

Ahh they're blank in settings.php, that'd be why... how do I format it, do I need the http://, the www, trailing / ...??
They generally should be blank. You might want to change cookiepath to "/" (as opposed to "") though.