MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Update for Downloads Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Musicalmidget,
i just forget to ask about the downloadsection plugin before i upgrade my forum to 1.4 Sad

Will you update the plugin for version 1.4 in the next time?

I just want to know if i have to look for a alternative.
The users are asking...

thank you
trust
I think he already started doing that
Yes, there will indeed be an update. In fact, it's my top priority as far as plugins are concerned since 1.4 versions of the Shoutbox and Board Messages plugins are already done.

Unfortunately, I'm going to be away for a short break from tomorrow but I'll be resuming development on my return and hope to have at least a beta version ready as quickly as time allows. I'll post further updates when there are some.
OK, thank you for the info.
Excellent Musicalmidget, this was one of the major reasons why I have hesitated. My other reason being the loss of the themes and live chat links though I am sure the live chats could be done outside of the forums with a javapilot webpage instead.

Glad to here this, thanks for all the hard work MM and again thank you for the downloads sections as they have helped our own community to create and grow rapidly in our projects.
**bump**

I hate to be pushy dude but is there any update on the Downloads Plugin for 1.4 ..... there were over 6000 downloads of this plugin and therefore there are ALOT of people waitng/depending on this (myself included)....

I have managed to make my downloads section work (I can create new downloads for my users) but I can't get the Admin end to work so it's a bit limited (can't add categories etc...)...

Please MusicalMidget...any news..????
Unfortunately, development stalled for a little while recently due to other personal commitments, but development is picking up again now and I'm hoping to get some form of release out as soon as possible.

As always, I'll place the updates on my own personal blog when there are any.