MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Old Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

when i upgraded i forgot to diactivate my plugins, so i had to do it manually, by deleting them fromthe inc/plugins, after the fact.

in the admin, however, i still have the options for mods which i don't have anymore.

is there a way to get rid of them? so i only see what i can use?

Thanks!
Removing them from the inc/plugins won't work as there could be changes in the files. So in effect, removing the files from the inc/plugins folder didn't do a lot.

This happened to me, I backed up the currect forum, installed a fresh MyBB 1.4 forum, then uploaded my backup using phpMyAdmin.
but some of the plugins don't work in the new version,w hcih is why i had to delete the files from the plugins. at least now i don't have errors, or at least haven't seen any yet....
Yes, I am having the same problem. I did deactivate my plugins though but none work. And If delete them from my server, they still show in the admin panel.
Yes, that will be that way until the plugin author can release an updated version. Once they do, you will probably be able to upload the plugin then deactivate/uninstall it and reinstall/active it again which will then allow it to work properly with MyBB 1.4