MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reset values in "usertitle"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, please bare with me...

Is it possible to reset the value in:

mybb_users > usertitle ?

I was experimenting and messed up the table. I don't seem to be able to get it back. I now see "0" under all users in threads.

Thank you.
Are you talking about the custom user titles (the one users can edit themselves in the User CP) or default user titles (Newbie, Member, Senior Member, Posting Freak, etc)
The custom user titles.

When I Browse this table at the moment I have in the "usertitles":

Rows usertitle
112 0
To remove everybody's custom user title, run this in phpMyAdmin:
UPDATE mybb_users SET usertitle=''
Thank you DennisTT.
I need to do this too. I just disabled custom titles in my board. Sorry I am a newbie, how to run that code in phpmyadmin?
(2008-08-15, 05:32 PM)ivantoar Wrote: [ -> ]I need to do this too. I just disabled custom titles in my board. Sorry I am a newbie, how to run that code in phpmyadmin?

SQL.
(2008-08-15, 05:32 PM)ivantoar Wrote: [ -> ]I need to do this too. I just disabled custom titles in my board. Sorry I am a newbie, how to run that code in phpmyadmin?

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=4720

(2008-08-15, 09:45 PM)Rovin Wrote: [ -> ]

SQL.

I'm sure that helped ivantoar a lot!
Quote:SQL

Wow very clear and descriptive! Even I cant understand anything.

Thanks for the help DennisTT Smile