MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved] Fatal error: [SQL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all congratulations Mybb on the launch of 1.4.

Now I've uploaded and CHMODed and when I go to http://www.canoewithaview.co.uk/forum/in...pgrade.php

I'm left with this error

Fatal error: [SQL] [1146] Table 'canoewitha1.mybbsettings' doesn't exist
SELECT value, name FROM mybbsettings ORDER BY title ASC in /home/fhlinux152/c/canoewithaview.co.uk/user/htdocs/forum/inc/db_mysql.php on line 544

It says mbbsettings does not exsist, however, I have checked and it does albeit split by an underscore ie mybb_settings. Please, is it simply a case of renaming this table without the underscore or is there something else that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance of your response.

Nige
You probably need to change the table prefix in inc/config.php. Change the table prefix from "mybb" to "mybb_"
Thanks Dennis, worked a treat.
Now been through the Upgrade process complete, now I get this

Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

* Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

Can you shed any light?

Nige.
Sorted. for anyone else that has the same problem then go to AdminCP: Board Settings: Server and Opitimisation and disable GZip!

Now I can go and play.

Nige.