MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fatal Error!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i activate "Ads after post" plugin i get this:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1146 - Table 'bux77co_bux77mybbforum.mybb_mybb_settinggroups' doesn't exist
Query:
    INSERT INTO mybb_mybb_settinggroups (`gid`,`name`,`title`,`description`,`disporder`,`isdefault`) VALUES ('NULL','Ads after first post','Ads after first post','Settings for the plugin.','1','no') 

And when i activate "Shoutbox" plugin i get this:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1050 - Table 'mybb_shouts' already exists
Query:
    CREATE TABLE `mybb_shouts` ( sid smallint unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, uid smallint unsigned NOT NULL default '0', username varchar(120) NOT NULL default '', message text NOT NULL default '', dateline bigint(30) NOT NULL default '0', ipaddress varchar(30) NOT NULL default '', PRIMARY KEY (`sid`) ) TYPE=MyISAM 

Please help asap!
It appears that "Ads after first post" is doubling the table prefix.

As for your second error, we were told to deactivate all plugins before upgrading. You can fix this by deleting mybb_shouts then activating "Shoutbox".
I didnt upgrade, i had a fresh install.
How do i fix those errors?
You can't install 1.2 plugins in 1.4. You need to find 1.4 compatible plugins and use those only.
Yeah but some "smart" guy wrote that ads after post plugin is for 1.4 version also.
Only if your using the 1.4 plugin which can probably be found at http://mods.mybboard.net/ - Not sure though.
That doesnt work either. Sad
(2008-08-06, 03:11 PM)HARRY256 Wrote: [ -> ]That doesnt work either. Sad

Then you need to get the plugin author to fix it Toungue