MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Themes and backups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, so I took a Backup and a Exported my theme.

Installed Mybb 1.4 and Tried to run the theme import, and it wont work

Heres the error I got: The following errors were encountered:

* MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.

but when I look at it in ie, it looks like every other theme I've downloaded. So I don't know why its not working.

I am checking the Ignore Version Compatibility and it still will not work.

And could someone please tell me how to like use the backup lol.
This might not work.

When Importing the theme, as it is designed for MyBB 1.2.

Check "Ignore Version Compatibility".

Then Import the theme.

When this is done, use the Find Updated Templates tool.
I am checking the "Ignore" Option, and it is still giving me an Error, I even tried uploading the file to my directory, and importing like that, it gives me the same error.

EDIT: Where can I download Mybb 1.4 and I'll try putting them back on there, stupidly, I Deleted the old Forum, thinking Oh wow, great Mybb 1.4! Didn't even think about possible problems.
Can you attach the theme here? Looks like it could be partially corrupt.
(2008-08-06, 12:51 AM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]Can you attach the theme here? Looks like it could be partially corrupt.

Here is the Theme, I have another, that I tried to import, and it gave me the same error.
Yeh, your theme was a bit corrupt. An fixed version is attached.

You may also apply this patch to fix this problem from happening again: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-34640.html
NVM. It worked, I must not have saved it Properly.