MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a Co-Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone.

My name is Casey.

I might be new here, but only for reasons unexplainable. I have been a member of many forums before, but would love to run my own. Only problem is I am not good with the technical part of it all.

I'm looking for someone to be a Co-Admin with me.
Basically I just need them to help me out with the technical upgrades, themes, plug-ins, etc. Just the downloading part of it, as well on consulting on what is best.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

You don't have to be interested in being active on the site, but willing to keep up to date with everything and also maybe help me learn a thing or two. Which would help alot.

Well I figure it might be helpful to tell what the website will be.

I'm looking into building a pro-wrestling forum. So if you are into pro-wrestling that would be fantastic.

If you are wondering, I can probably handle the creating and managing threads, building sections, etc.

Also if anyone is interested in becoming a mod on my site once it gets going give me a shout. Smile
Well before you give someone such power with your site why not ask for help or maybe look at the great documentation. Yu can't learn any better than doing it your self. There are many people willing to help you here.

http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Installing