MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lots and lots of errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know you guys are probably tired of me by now, but...
I'm trying to upgrade from 1.2.14 to 1.4. I uploaded everything to a testing directory so the forums could be revert to the old system if something went wrong.
Anyway, I enter www.<mysite>.<host>.com/forumup/install/upgrade.php
Right away, I get the following error
Quote:Fatal error: [SQL] [1054] Unknown column 'longlastip' in 'field list'
UPDATE mybb_users SET lastvisit='1217981971', lastactive='1217987294' , lastip='69.5.110.72', longlastip='1157983816' WHERE uid='1' in /www/987mb.com/r/e/d/redkingofficial/htdocs/forumup/inc/db_mysql.php on line 544
The errors continue from there. It seems like with every command it runs it gets an error.
I'm thinking it might only work if I do a fresh install of the newer software. (considering I only have 2 users, it wouldn't be all that bad)
Any ideas?
p.s. the host has been having issues with pages not loading and database errors from time to time but the older forums seem to work fine.
i agree u should just do a fresh install and not give urself headaches over these errors, if u had well over a thousand members then you could try and work around this but, from what u said u should just do a fresh install
Thank you
Looks like you didn't run the upgrade script. You need to run that

(2008-08-06, 02:52 AM)indigored Wrote: [ -> ]i agree u should just do a fresh install and not give urself headaches over these errors, if u had well over a thousand members then you could try and work around this but, from what u said u should just do a fresh install

Please let the support members do the supporting if all your going to do is tell people to reinstall.