MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I hope there is an Archive available for 1.2 vers suppt.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
such as the template html , among the plug in html,
those things are invaluable, especially when updating and the basis or foundation to getting them to work right, was available????
The MyBB 1.2 General Support forum still exists. It will be open for another 6 months or so. After that, we may or may not archive it, as it is no longer supported software.
thats too bad! it may have a two fold problem!
the invaluable info to update and upgrade and return to get html coding and tutorials or any foundation to develop or further develop , is worth holding onto or archiving in each category.

but maybe its time to move on.
I'd just weed, then archive... Seriously, its got some alright stuff, still. You should just ask a member (trusted one, at that, or better yet, a mentor) to weed or something, if you don't have the time.
Hey, I can host the 1.2 support on my site if you want.
(2008-08-28, 03:01 AM)danrulz98 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I can host the 1.2 support on my site if you want.

Umm why? 1.2 support will still be around for at least another 6 months or so.
I could keep the archives for people who can't/won't upgrade
Well dan you don't see support forums for the beta versions of mybb for the people who would not can't upgrade now do you?
It is NOT just a issue for what some people think of not upgrading , its about finding useful tools and options that help making adjustment and repairs to index templates and repairing , not to mention the stuff that helped develop plug ins or mods, valuable coding info...
not found with 1.4 stuff, even if you dont have to do certain things the info is valuable to straighten out index and coding problems after installing certain templates and themes that wont have fixes , but can be found in the archives of 1.2

HOW bout that? a bigger pic?
Huh? I don't get what you were saying?