MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved]Theme from .css instead of css.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

As many users, I upgraded my 1.2 installation of MyBB to the 1.4 series.

After fixing a lot of bugs due to the many customized templates I had, I did a minor modification in my MyBB Theme...

And I saw my CSS Stylesheet URL being updated from /cache/themes/theme3/global.css to /css.php?stylesheet=14

I configured the 1.2 version of MyBB no to use this way to provide CSS stylsheets by configuring the CSS "in file in .css" or something alike in the admin CP.

In the new admin CP, I imagine that the setting has been reverted to default as some others settings, but I can't find where we configure that now ?

Does anyone know where I have to go in the admin CP in order to set the CSS stylesheets to be send from .css and not generated by css.php as before ?

Thanks in advance.

Troll
Server and Optimization Options
Hi Squall,

Thanks for your answer, in fact I've just seen that my CSS stylesheets are now again in filesystem.

After a short reflexion, I think this was a chmod missmatch (I've set 0777 to these folders & files, before that was a pretty strange chmod, only php was able to change it, even me was'nt able (via ftp) to change it).