MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Ampersand code showing up on forum, but showing literally in ACP.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How come when I insert...

&

...in the forum title, it shows up fine in the front-end, but in the AdminCP, it shows up literally?

It's not a forum-ending bug, but it's kinda odd that the AdminCP doesn't output it properly, IMHO.
The decision is to parse & to & in the front-end in the next maintenance release. We just need to make the changes.
(2008-08-06, 02:52 PM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]The decision is to parse & to & in the front-end in the next maintenance release. We just need to make the changes.

Would that create an &ampamp; with how I have it now? (basically, parsing the & in &ampWink?
Yes, I assume the edit feature still works right?
(2008-08-07, 01:30 AM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I assume the edit feature still works right?

Yeah. I just was wanting to know so I could go and fix it when 1.4.1 is released. Wink
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.