MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Reported posts not shown to moderators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Normal moderators do not get a message if someone reported a post in one of their forums.
Bug confirmed... I think it can be fixed by replacing the usort in this line in /inc/class_datacache.php with uasort then rebuilding the moderators cache.

usort($this->moderators[$fid], 'sort_moderators_by_usernames');

PHP.net/usort Wrote:Note: This function assigns new keys to the elements in array. It will remove any existing keys that may have been assigned, rather than just reordering the keys.
WDZ revived! :o
I've found another bug. If a moderator look the reported posts (moderator cp), he don't mark these as read.
(2008-08-08, 08:20 AM)Sebastian1990 Wrote: [ -> ]I've found another bug. If a moderator look the reported posts (moderator cp), he don't mark these as read.

How is that a bug? Isn't it obvious that you have to check them and click "Mark as Read"... It's not like it uses magic.
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.
Can you please post the fix?
I haven't checked the SVN, but last time I checked the fix posted, it works, but there's an issue regarding to the number of reports. That is, a moderator of a particular forum will see all reports from all forums (including ones he/she isn't a moderator of), though they won't be able to mark them read. Can't quite think of a *simple* workaround for that, so I guess it's probably going to be left as a limitation.