MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: the captcha is mighty difficult
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i find the captcha released with the mybb 1.4 to be very tough. i had to refresh several times to see letteres behind the black bacground. Undecided

at the same time... the captcha here is using the white or light background. can i also have the same..since i dont want the users go away once they get irritated because of the toughness of the captcha.

i know this is a good defence against spammers but i should also get real people to register to the forum.

ps guide. Lightbulb
Link to your forum?
i have sent u the link for the forum.

i still cant make out the letters in the captcha. the black background is too hard..even after trying for 10 refreshed of the capthca i can only guess and i surely dont want visitores to get furstrated while signingup. i can deal with spam registrations but do not want real visitors going away.

how about making the captcha with a lighter background?? or there should be a range where we can set the difficulty of the captcha. is it possible. pls tell how to proceed??
hello..

can anybody pls tell me how to solve this??