MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MOD CP - problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I have problem when I try entry to ModCp - it's impossible. What's wrong? I have clean forum - just installed without any plugins.

BR
Can you write entire problem here?
It's might be quite difficult....

Błąd kodowania zawartości

Otwierana strona nie może zostać wyświetlona, ponieważ używa nieprawidłowych lub nieobsługiwanych metod kompresji.

Otwierana strona nie może zostać wyświetlona, ponieważ używa nieprawidłowych lub nieobsługiwanych metod kompresji.

* Prosimy poinformować właścicieli witryny o tym problemie.

I don't know how to translate it...
Can you switch to the English language pack, and try to access the MCP again. Then copy and paste the problem and reply it here.
Ok:

Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

* Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
Try this:
[Wiki: Help:GZip] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
(2008-08-07, 07:19 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Try this:
[Wiki: Help:GZip] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

It's work... But why don't work with gzip? I've got enable safe_mode - it might be from this?

BR
Probably something server-related. Ask your webhost.
Hi all,

Jarek, I got the same bug with polish version & gzip enabled ... Turned it off and now it's working ... but I would be glad if someone could help us to get this working with gzip ...

Tested it on two machines with PHP5 (Linux and Windows environments). So it's not a hosting problem (or some misconfiguration) - definitely a bug in code ;-)

regards
RO
(2008-08-12, 08:18 PM)rachwal Wrote: [ -> ]definitely a bug in code ;-)

If it's a bug in the code, there would likely be many more people reporting this problem. The fact that it works on some servers and not others suggests it is a problem with the underlying GZip libraries that PHP/MyBB relies on, or the server setup.
Pages: 1 2