MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Class 'MyBB' not found in ./install/index.php on line 23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been trying to make a new install and I get this error:
Fatal error: Class 'MyBB' not found in /home/graphreax/public/html_grphrx/mybb14/install/index.php on line 23

I'm not the most experienced with this stuff though I have installed other forums and cms' etc. before and on the same webspace as now, but I get the feeling this is something pretty simple that I've overlooked.

I've looked again at the install guide and tried searching here and googling for the error with not results. So I really need help.

Thanks,

- Tero
Make sure you have uploaded all your files, and check that inc/class_core.php is intact.
Thanks for the tips, they led me to the right direction. I've been using FileZilla to upload the files and for some reason it had uploaded empty files. Or incomplete though it reported all uploads to be successful. I changed the default setting of 2 simultaneous connections at a time to 1 and now it seemed to work Smile

Not had problems with FileZilla before, but this is a newer version that I have on my desktop PC. Though a quick look (search) didn't seem to find mentions of similar issues.