MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MissYouEmail Plugin Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am getting this error when i manually run this task from Admin Panel.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/wwwproj/public_html/inc/tasks/dailymissyouemail.php on line 16

Any clues!
Open ./inc/tasks/dailymissyouemail.php

Find
	$mass_email['subject'] = str_replace("{days}", intval($mybb->settings['mye_days']);, $mass_email['subject']);

Change into
	$mass_email['subject'] = str_replace("{days}", intval($mybb->settings['mye_days']), $mass_email['subject']);
Sorry, didn't fix it.

Sad
Let me amend that. I tried it five minutes later and it worked. Curious. But glad it's fixed.
Thanks there were two errors in same file ..I fixed it also .. thanks LeX-
(2008-08-07, 04:12 PM)AjEe Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks there were two errors in same file ..I fixed it also .. thanks LeX-

Terrific, but it would help greatly if the simple errors like these were checked before the thing was released. You can't test for everything, but surely basic functionality is a key.
(2008-08-07, 04:12 PM)AjEe Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks there were two errors in same file ..I fixed it also .. thanks LeX-

I only checked the error you reported =P
Hopefully Legosjedi reads this thread and fix them both.

@Gene
True, but testing a task aint the hardest part ... upload the file and press 'run Task' =P
Strange that such an error could pass the test; if he tested it ofcourse.
(2008-08-07, 05:01 PM)LeX- Wrote: [ -> ]

I only checked the error you reported =P
Hopefully Legosjedi reads this thread and fix them both.

@Gene
True, but testing a task aint the hardest part ... upload the file and press 'run Task' =P
Strange that such an error could pass the test; if he tested it ofcourse.

Having done professional usability testing, along with product reviewing for commercial publications, and lots and lots of beta testing, I can tell you that running a product through its fundamental functions is job number one.