MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Signature-editor in MCP - dimension problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've made my forums the perfect width to fit the containing page, with room for a 200px side-nav-bar to the left. The only problem now is that, when editing user-profiles in the ModCP, the signature editor at the bottom is... well, banjaxed (see attachment).
An obvious solution would be to re-work my theme completely, and widen my forums. However, there appears to be room to expand the signature-editor horizontally, in which case I'm sure everything would go back to normal. Can anyone advise me on how to do this?

Thanks
Try to adjust the height in the template modcp_editprofile.
<td class="trow1" width="80%">
<textarea rows="15" cols="70" id="signature" name="signature">{$user['signature']}</textarea>
{$codebuttons}
</td>
Ah; editing the cols from 70 to 100 worked a charm. Thanks!
This also affects usercp_editsig.

[edit] Sorry, I wasn't aware that changing modcp_editprofile also modifies usercp_editsig.
(2008-08-08, 09:23 PM)Orien Wrote: [ -> ]This also affects usercp_editsig.
Yeah, I've recently dicovered that it effects a whole lot of things, including the composing of a PM Undecided
In some cases, I can just widen the text-box, and everything goes back to normal. In other cases, though, such as PM-composing or self signature-editing, the text-boxes are already as wide as they can get (see attachment).

Is there anyway of moving certain format buttons up? For example, I'd like to move the bold selector, italic selector, and underline selector buttons so they are beside the font and text size selector. This would bring the alignment options back up, and therefore diminish the problem. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thank you