MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mycode?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I was searching around the net today and found some phpbb3 bbcode that I would like to use on my Mybb forum.

Is it possible to just enter the information into Mybb mycode to make it work?

I tried it and it doesn't seem to work.

Any help would be appreciated.
Really don't know. Try posting the code and telling us what it does.
Here is the code:

Description: Bible BBCode lets You insert Verses from the Bible in the posts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BBCode:
Code: Select all
[Bible]{TEXT}[/Bible]

HTML:
<table width="99%" border="0" cellspacing="4" cellpadding="7" bgcolor="#ffffdd">
<tr>
<td><h6><font color="#550000"><script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"
src="http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/share/js/?action=doPassageQuery&amp;passage='{TEXT}'">
</script></font></h6></td>
</tr>
</table>

Helpline:
Bible: [Bible]Book Chapter:Verse-Verses[/Bible]

Example:
[bible]John 15:19-23[/bible]

Demo:
John 15:19-23
19 If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 20 Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours. 21 But all these things they will do to you on account of my name, because they do not know him who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have been guilty of sin, [1] but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father also. (ESV)

Footnotes
[1] 15:22 Greek they would not have sin; also verse 24

(2008-08-08, 01:52 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]Really don't know. Try posting the code and telling us what it does.

I have working on this for a while now.

I tested it in mybb 1.4 and by using the sandbox testcode. It shows the correct java script code, but when I try the code in my forum it doesn't display correctly.

It just shows the word bible even though I entered the correct code.

[bible]John 3:16[/bible]

I have it setup so the admin can display and post bbcode/html ect. Just not sure if java works in the forum correctly.
Try this:
Regex:
\[bible\]([^"'[<>]+?)\[/bible\]
Replacement:
<table width="99%" border="0" cellspacing="4" cellpadding="7" bgcolor="#ffffdd"><tr><td><h6><font color="#550000"><script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/share/js/?action=doPassageQuery&amp;passage='$1'"></script></font></h6></td></tr></table>