MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there an way to get View New Posts | View Today's Posts | View my Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

maybe someone has an idea how to make that?
right now we have at the top View New Posts | View Today's Posts
which is nice but many of my users are asking about an extra option to list threads where an user posts in and where new answers are in, is that makeable?

tia cHarOn
You can add a "Find My Posts" link by directing users to the URL:
http://example.com/forums/search.php?action=finduser&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}
thx i will try that out Smile
sorry for the noob question but how can i add it correct Smile

header_welcomeblock_guest
header_welcomeblock_member
header_welcomeblock_member_admin
header_welcomeblock_member_moderator

View New Posts | View Today's Posts | Find my Posts | Private Messages

<span style="float:right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span>
		{$lang->welcome_back} (<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php"><strong>{$lang->welcome_usercp}</strong></a>{$modcplink}{$admincplink} &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>)<br />
				<span class="links">
					<a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 350, 350);">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a>
				</span>
				<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}

how can i include it correct sorry but i am not good on this things Sad

tia cHarOn
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> | <a href="http://www.YourURL/forum/search.php?action=finduser&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">View
My Posts</a> |
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}
great thx Smile but now sorry for asking so dumb is there an way to show the Userposts in Threadm ode i hope you know what i mean, when i search with

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">View My Threads</a>

then it will show me all threads but not threads where i posted but in this mode it will show me where new answers are.
On the

<a href="http://www.YourURL/forum/search.php?action=finduser&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">View My Posts</a> 

it shows me all posts i made but not in an threadlistening so i cant see where new posts are, i hope it is clear now?
I think i understand what you want, unfortunately I can't tell you how to do it.
np, because this is one of the feature which most of my users are missing after switching from phpbb and on the other board from smf Big Grin
Nice, tutorial, thanks!