MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.0 PR2 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
So sweet! Thanx Chris and the rest of the MyBB team.
Sweet. I love the new templating system, and the new default look.
i don't like the new theme system, i was more easier to make skin with rc4, oh well now to take my time learn the way the new theme systemSad.
hey.

I've got a problem since upgrading to mybb pr2.

The upgrade wizard went fine showed no errors.

I can't login to the forum says my password is incorrect. the other admin can get into the admin cp fine but can't login to the forum its self. Any idea's what could be wrong? Thanks.

(ps. i've got a backup of the database and rc4 files).

the forum url: http://www.tashaj.info/Forums/index.php

edit Never mind it was my fault Toungue.
Chris Wrote:hey.

I can't login to the forum says my password is incorrect. the other admin can get into the admin cp fine but can't login to the forum its self. Any idea's what could be wrong? Thanks.

I'm the other admin. Toungue

and also, when I go to edit a user in the admin panel, the names are "Tasha" and the password looks the same length as mine. o.o

When I reset my password, ir worked, I went to log in, I get the message saying i've logged in, and then, boom, i'm a Guest again when I get back to the front page.

I just registered a test user - doesn't even send the account activation. Just get an email thats blank.
Tasha Wrote:
Chris Wrote:hey.

I'm the other admin. Toungue

and also, when I go to edit a user in the admin panel, the names are "Tasha" and the password looks the same length as mine. o.o

When I reset my password, ir worked, I went to log in, I get the message saying i've logged in, and then, boom, i'm a Guest again when I get back to the front page.

I just registered a test user - doesn't even send the account activation. Just get an email thats blank.
i don't know but i don't get those errors.
i've no idea why this happend :s I read all the Guidlines for upgrading from mybb rc4.

(i've got the backup of the database.)
i myself just installed it and have got no problems,.. it also fixed a missing table error...

now i have to convert my theme to pr2 Sad
ok is the competition ended? or this this like a public beta and the prise thing is still on? Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14