MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.0 PR2 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
So, who won the contest for the release date?
Austin Wrote:So, who won the contest for the release date?
The competition is still going because it's for the release date of 1.0.
so how do i line up the logo pic and the background pic?

where do i put logo_bg.gif in the theme options so it all fits together?
Do you have a link to your forums so I can see exactly what you're trying to accomplish?
http://www.skarz.co.uk/gamerzhq/forum/index.php

btw people its easier to rebuild your themes if you exported the rc4 themes just view the.mybb theme file in wordpad and all the settings are there Toungue
Praise the Lord and Chris Boulton. It's done and out. Gonna download it and test it right away. Thank's Chris for making such a fine piece of software that even is free Smile!
squall_leonhart69r Wrote:http://www.skarz.co.uk/gamerzhq/forum/index.php

btw people its easier to rebuild your themes if you exported the rc4 themes just view the.mybb theme file in wordpad and all the settings are there Toungue

In the extra css textbox right at the bottom of the edit theme page put this:

#header {
background: #000000 url(zeldastyle/images/logo_bg.gif) repeat-x;
}

Remoe the background image part from the body tag up the top too Wink (So change the background colour to #000.

Quote:Praise the Lord and Chris Boulton. It's done and out. Gonna download it and test it right away. Thank's Chris for making such a fine piece of software that even is free
It's not just me! There's team behind this project and we're all responsible for what MyBB is today Wink
thanks for that chris,

good work guys,.. the new theme system,.. although it does take a bit to get used to,.. is excellent,

erm is the theme export system sposed to let you download the theme or is it just sposed load a page with all the scripting?
mad sick installing right now
k776 is right, the theming system is improved a great deal, because themes have been created by beta testers that are truly better than any other themes I've seen for MyBB. It's just a matter of getting used to it, you will start to like it after a while.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14