MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.0 PR2 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Quote:
Quote:Praise the Lord and Chris Boulton. It's done and out. Gonna download it and test it right away. Thank's Chris for making such a fine piece of software that even is free
It's not just me! There's team behind this project and we're all responsible for what MyBB is today Wink

My bad sorry Sad, must have been the all the happiness about it's release that made me forgot that. Of course props and kudos to all the other guys from the team aswell.
dang it...
After this step:
Quote:Database Field Size Changes
Done

Performing necessary database field size changes.
WARNING: The next step will delete any custom themes or templates you have! Please back them up before continuing!
I click next, and I get this:
Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function: update_theme() in /home/asdf1248/domains/progworld.mihopa.com/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 223
Help please...
what stops the slashes. Chris said there was an attached php file that does it but what file is it?
that was for RC4. This is PR2.
well what do you do if you get those slashes in PR2 and what do i do i lost all my attachments from my membres on my forums?
This was the post, but the attachment's gone... dunno why.
Mad_Griffith Wrote:This was the post, but the attachment's gone... dunno why.

yah a few hrs ago i noticed it wasnt there
Quote:I click next, and I get this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: update_theme() in /home/asdf1248/domains/progworld.mihopa.com/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 223
Are you sure you uploaded the admin directory from the release? Specifically adminfunctions.php?
how do you change the colours of the background of the postbox toolbar (mycode bar????)

i can add a background to the buttons but not the actually background

its all white and i can't see my font,
http://www.skarz.co.uk/gamerzhq/forum/ne...php?fid=32
(might have to sign up to view it)
Chris Boulton Wrote:
Quote:I click next, and I get this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: update_theme() in /home/asdf1248/domains/progworld.mihopa.com/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 223
Are you sure you uploaded the admin directory from the release? Specifically adminfunctions.php?
Oh wow! Thanks Chris!
Now it's "successfully" installed, but I get a few more errors
First of all, when the forums are set as offline, it shows the forums normally except that it has no skin.

Secondly, when the forums are set as online, I get this error:
Quote:mySQL error: 1146
Table 'asdf1248_mybb.mybb_online' doesn't exist
Query: SELECT DISTINCT o.ip, o.uid, o.time, o.location, u.username, u.invisible, u.usergroup, g.namestyle FROM mybb_online o LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (o.uid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_usergroups g ON (g.gid=u.usergroup) WHERE o.time>'1125494559' ORDER BY u.username ASC, o.time DESC

And finally, the Admin CP uses the same skin as RC4, which, I don't think, is supposed to happen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14