MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.0 PR2 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Quote:mySQL error: 1146
Table 'asdf1248_mybb.mybb_online' doesn't exist
Query: SELECT DISTINCT o.ip, o.uid, o.time, o.location, u.username, u.invisible, u.usergroup, g.namestyle FROM mybb_online o LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (o.uid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_usergroups g ON (g.gid=u.usergroup) WHERE o.time>'1125494559' ORDER BY u.username ASC, o.time DESC
Once again, did you upload all of the files in the release? The online table no longer exists which makes me think at least index.php (possibly the rest of the files in the main directory) weren't uploaded.

Quote:And finally, the Admin CP uses the same skin as RC4, which, I don't think, is supposed to happen.
It uses the same skin Wink
hmm... I'm installing this to test it and I've come across a problem. I adjusted the chmod permissions on uploads/avatars, but it still remains "Not Writable" according the the install file.
IMPAQ Wrote:hmm... I'm installing this to test it and I've come across a problem. I adjusted the chmod permissions on uploads/avatars, but it still remains "Not Writable" according the the install file.

Check that you CHMOD'ed uploads and uploads/avatars to 777.
What's the difference between Usenet-style thread display and new-style display? I tried both of them but I only get the default thread display (the modern display, like in these forums) on both Usenet and New style Options.
i am starting to like the new theme system, it give me more control over the theme i am making.
i tested it but I'll stick to RC4. No time to recreate themes or even to learn the new theme system. apart from the plugin system and the pmnotify i dont see any other change. i got the mods i want now and everything works as i want.So why bothering ? maybe in future versions
Because RC4 is no longer supported. If a security exploit is found, your forum runs the risk of getting hacked. And because MyBB 1.0 PR2 gaurds against most, if not all SQL attacks, why bother making a patch for an old version. It is suggested that you upgrade ASAP.
DennisTT Wrote:Check that you CHMOD'ed uploads and uploads/avatars to 777.

I got it fixed. Big Grin

Thanks, though.
k776 Wrote:Because RC4 is no longer supported. If a security exploit is found, your forum runs the risk of getting hacked. And because MyBB 1.0 PR2 gaurds against most, if not all SQL attacks, why bother making a patch for an old version. It is suggested that you upgrade ASAP.
ohh man all my themes the templates how the hell am i gonna get them in pr2 ? and i dont like the index page style. top links botom links logo etc. i dont know much stuff to change the templates to look like rc4 and i dont think anybody will do it
squall_leonhart69r Wrote:http://www.skarz.co.uk/gamerzhq/forum/index.php

btw people its easier to rebuild your themes if you exported the rc4 themes just view the.mybb theme file in wordpad and all the settings are there Toungue

Thanks for the great idea, note also that if you have any custom images to save your images folder also so you can readd your images.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14