MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.0 PR2 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Upgrading went without a hitch! Simple as can be.
Now we just need themes.I would try myself, but rather leave it to the themers Big Grin
Chris Boulton Wrote:Once again, did you upload all of the files in the release? The online table no longer exists which makes me think at least index.php (possibly the rest of the files in the main directory) weren't uploaded.
Thanks again, Chris.

Woah...ok...this is really freaky.

First of all, I'm absoluetly positive that I attempted to upload all the files. While WS_FTP was uploading, I minimised it, and after around half an hour later, it finished uploading, and I began the upgrading process.

I have produced 2 possible reasons for my problem:
  1. The files were only partially uploaded, and that's why the PHP files can't find a few items.
  2. The uploading process timed itself out. When I minimized the window, the "time left" column said around 3 hours (I don't know why it takes that long, it normally doesn't, but it's probably because the server was busy). Like I said, it had finished in half an hour, so maybe it timed itself out.

There are the 2 possible reasons I can think of. Which one do you guys think is correct.
Have you looked at the files on your server? Or try reupload?
Anyone else have trouble logging into the AdminCP after the upgrade?

Nevermind... I got in.
Woo, where have I been?! Great job!
asdf1248 Wrote:And finally, the Admin CP uses the same skin as RC4, which, I don't think, is supposed to happen.

the admin cp is skinned apart from the main forum

its themes are within the (forum)/admin/directory

there doesn't appear to be any changes to the original theme
That's because
Chris Boulton Wrote:It uses the same skin Wink
I have extra backslashes before the apostraphes... I saw in the release thread that there was a solution(the attachment), but I can't seem to find it.
Trying to fix slah error with the new posted one fix-slashes.php,but when i run it i get:
Code:
Updating 4
mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'altezza dell'imamgine che mi mandate deve essere 640*480!!!! So
Query: UPDATE mybb_posts SET message=' Affinch� si rispetti la stessa dimensione per tutte le immagini dei membri, la larghezza e l'altezza dell'imamgine che mi mandate deve essere 640*480!!!! Solo n questo modo l'immagine ridimensionata sar� poi delle stesse dimensioni... quindi solo imamgini 640*480!!! ci� all! :blink: ', subject='' WHERE pid='5'

Any suggestions?
thank you
Untill features such as Mod CP and Mass Prune Users/threads etc are added i am not upgrading
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14