MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Social Groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like a plugin that allows member to create their own groups, invite members, name their group etc. Is there anything like this?
Not yet no. It's a good idea for a plugin though.
It would be nice if there was one.
I'm trying to understand what the logic in such a plug in would be, as in what purpose would it serve?
(2008-09-10, 02:58 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to understand what the logic in such a plug in would be, as in what purpose would it serve?

I never got it my self. But lets use TAZ for example. All the MyBB members could make and join the MyBB group where they have a private group chat and gallery. Or well that's how vB has it set up anyway.
I would love to have such a plugin! I hope it gets made as its been requested by many people in different topics.

Its great if you are a gaming website which hosts clans for example.
I wonder if this will ever get made.
Yeah thats sort of how I thought of this plugin, I was thinking of a gaming website forum.
A pretty massive and big project.
But there is also bad sides to it. People can create clubs that hate certain users, and more. I'd keep it as a plugin, unlike vBull.
Pages: 1 2