MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Getting my wisom teeth removed :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In about a week I have to get 4 impacted wisom teeth removed. Its a long process including laughing gas, stiches, and pain killers. Has anyone had this done before? Does it hurt a lot?

I dont want it done. Confused
wisdom teeth are removed quite often from what I remember
Apparently my dentist says I don't have any.
Just had mine taken out Monday.
I was put under for it. My jaw is still a little sore, but it was never very bad.
You don't have anything to worry about. (Ask if you can be sedated)
It isn't that bad.

I had almost 10 removed (Toungue), and there wasn't *that* much pain afterward, so you'll be fine.

I would suggest asking them for that one tool that "flushes" out the food in the holes where the teeth were (if any) --- it's like the medicine droppers for cats/dogs, but it's angled to fit in that spot where the tooth was easier.
I thought there was only 4 wisdom teeth?

Anyway my surgery is tomorrow morning. I think If I imagine it will be bad it wont be as bad. I'm such a wuss when it comes to things like this. And I always like to make a big deal out of nothing.

Cheers
You can always tell your dentist "I don't want them removed". Solution found. Toungue
(2008-08-21, 02:41 AM)shadow82x Wrote: [ -> ]I thought there was only 4 wisdom teeth?

Not with my mouth. Toungue
Poor Guy Sad
i hope for good
holding fingers
When I had mine taken out a while back, my gums stayed a little sore and tender for a couple of days. Your cheeks will puff out like a chipmunk for a little while as well, but other than that its a pretty easy operation to get through.

Good luck with the procedure! Smile
Pages: 1 2