MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade Problem (1.2.14 to 1.4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I tried to upgrade, i deactivated all plugins but when upgrade it says 5 plugins are still activated. when i go to first step (Integer Conversion Project), it stops and don't do something .

What's my problem and how can i solve it ?

thanks.

[attachment=10386]
It will do that when you click continue, even after it tells you that you have plugins active. It just shuts down basically. Try adding a backup, and disabling them again. The plugin tables are still active in your SQL, which is producing the error.
Your mean is activate and deactivate plugins again ?
(2008-08-09, 10:34 PM)jimbo47 Wrote: [ -> ]It will do that when you click continue, even after it tells you that you have plugins active. It just shuts down basically. Try adding a backup, and disabling them again. The plugin tables are still active in your SQL, which is producing the error.

where is the plugin tables in db ?
Oh, I don't know that answer Toungue I just know why its doing it, haha sorry.
Please help.
What version of MySQL are you using, just curious.
Solved, but now I've this error :

Integer Conversion Project

MyBB is now currently converting a section of data to the new format, this may take a while.

polls: Converting column type

Fatal error: [SQL] [144] Table './db_mybb/mybb_posts' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed
SELECT COUNT(pid) AS count FROM mybb_posts in /var/www/vhosts/site/subdomains/forum/httpdocs/mybb/inc/db_mysql.php on line 544
Please help.
You'll have to try to repair the table using phpMyAdmin. If that doesn't work, please contact your host to repair it.
Solved.

Upgrade successfully done.