MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing Forum Banner on v.1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone please help me. I have searched the forum but do not see where this is covered although I'm sure it has been (several times).

I need to change the header on my forum, it's set to the ocean theme right now and still says "Afresh Ocean" and I can't get a new banner up there. Here is what I'm referring to (the part circled in red is what I need to change):

[Image: forumbannerfe8.jpg]

I edited out my forum name, not sure if that was allowed to be posted here (not trying to do any self promotion).

Please, someone help me. I'm losing my mind over this. I have the updated version 1.4.

Thank you in advance.
Upload your logo.png to your afresh directory....
Home » Themes » Afresh Ocean

Edit Theme Properties

Board Logo
Location of the board logo used in this theme (this is the logo that appears at the top of each page).
If that doesn't work it probably means that the logo URL is in the Header template section.
(2008-08-11, 07:42 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]If that doesn't work it probably means that the logo URL is in the Header template section.

I loaded afresh pearl theme and can't find the header properties in the style sheet.

I've changed the logo, but there's no css to control its behavior with.

It keeps giving me a horrible purple hyperlink border around the logo which I can't remove. Confused

Please help.

Thanks

Dawie
>.<
PM me a temp admin account and the image you want me to put up there. It'll be quick, I'll only take three mins once I read your PM.
all you gotta do okcf is delete the afresh logo in edit template and upload your banner to photobucket and use the direct link and put it in the place of where the afresh banner was.
Thanks very much for the responses - I managed to work it out.

There must've been something in CSS I changed incorrectly - I deleted the whole theme and reloaded it - worked fine.
Nice. Wink