MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Moderation: Doesn't work,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I recently upgraded from MyBB 1.2.12 to MyBB 1.4 but now I have a problem, my inline moderation does not work. When I say doesn't work I mean: even if I select a single post or thread or even if I select all of them it says that no threads/posts are selected. Plus I can't use the function: select all, I have to do it all manually.

Does anybody know why is it like that? I tried to find an answer in Wiki, but with no success. Can somebody point me to the right direction?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Try just hitting 'Clear' (next to the moderation controls.)
Doesn't works Sad
I guess this thread fits 1.4 Support more, can a mod move it there please? Sorry for the wrong board was not sure because have no idea which software causes this.
What are your cookies set to? Can you provide a URL to your forum?
i discovered that indeed the saved cookie is the problem..

when i delete all cookies for the domain, the inline mod works.. but as soon as i use the ASC/DESC/SELECT ALL, some cookie data gets saved and from that moment on, inline mod is defective and even worse.. from this moment on, i will always get a javascript error when going to the subforum where i used the inline mod before.. :ß

cookie 1, normal stuff (MSIE,malfunction)
Quote:mybbuser
1_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
tm-creative.org/

cookie 2, saved when using inline mod stuff... (MSIE,malfunction)
Quote:inlinemod_forum30
%7C%7C
tm-creative.org
(the numbers were anonymised a bit...)

somehow that procedure isnt really correct is it?
look at the slash at the end of the domain in the 1st cookie,missing on the 2nd..

in FF, it was functional, BUT:
there were 2 entries in the cookie with name "inlinemod_forum30", 1 entry with path: "/forum" (in my case correct) and one with path: "/" (definetely not correct)...

so something seems wrong with setting the cookies :ß