MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL error with Edit User Title & Email
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, when i was editing User Title (in ACP), error avoid with.

add, delete, edit
Quote:MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect string value: '\xE1\xBB\x9Bi";...' for column 'data' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_adminlog (uid,ipaddress,dateline,module,action,data) VALUES ('1','118.69.65.47','1218379515','user/titles','edit','a:3:{i:0;s:1:\"1\";i:1;s:18:\"Thành viên mới\";i:2;s:1:\"0\";}')

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

And with send email to member
Quote:MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect string value: '\xE1\xBB\x85n \xC4...' for column 'message' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_mailerrors (subject,message,toaddress,fromaddress,dateline,error,smtperror,smtpcode) VALUES ('=?utf-8?B?xJDhu5kgU2F2YWdl?=','tquang,\r\n\r\ntquang from Diễn đàn Modify has sent you the following message:\r\n------------------------------------------\r\nThu nghiem một chút\r\n------------------------------------------\r\n\r\nThank you,\r\nDiễn đàn Modify Staff\r\nhttp://clbmodify.com\r\n\r\n------------------------------------------\r\nDon\'t want to receive email messages from other members?\r\n\r\nIf you don\'t want other members to be able to email you please visit your User Control Panel and enable the option \'Hide your email from other members\':\r\nhttp://clbmodify.com/usercp.php?action=options\r\n\r\n------------------------------------------','[email protected]','tquang ','1218388020','The SMTP server rejected the supplied SMTP password','535 authorization failed (#5.7.0)\r\n','535')

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

(Upgrade 1.2.14 up 1.4)
Please help me!
Please help me. How to fix there error?
I'd start the install and upgrade again Toungue Unless anyone has any other ideas.