MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: k00l.cn - Ad-free MyBB hosting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today I launched k00l.cn, a website that provides a free MyBB hosting service!

There are no ads on any of the forums.
You can use a free k00l.cn subdomain, and all forums come with many pre-loaded themes (so far 5, of the afresh variety)!

http://www.k00l.cn

What do you think of the site?
I'd like some reviews as well, since it is a new site and I am new to forum hosting Smile
hmm.. i would love to try this out.. wad about the bandwidth? and the statistics? pls provide more information about it!
Um, there are no limits to your bandwidth. My bandwidth is your bandwidth Smile

But my hosting has a limit of 2,000 GB. I don't expect bandwidth to be a problem for quite a while!
Very nice site. Big Grin

Best of luck Zeggy in the free forum hosting business. Smile

BMR777
K00L! lol
You should at least put a small text link from Google Adsense. Thats how all the free hosting websites stay in business.
(2008-08-12, 04:12 PM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]You should at least put a small text link from Google Adsense. Thats how all the free hosting websites stay in business.

You don't need to use ads to make money. I've been hosting free forums for 3+ years and I've never shown an ad anywhere on my servers. Smile

I do, however, do upgrades to CPanel Accounts which makes money. Zeggy, you should do that too, people will like your free service and then want to upgrade to CPanel hosting. It can be quite profitable, you just need a reseller or VPS. Smile

BMR777
(2008-08-12, 04:36 PM)BMR777 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-12, 04:12 PM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]You should at least put a small text link from Google Adsense. Thats how all the free hosting websites stay in business.

You don't need to use ads to make money. I've been hosting free forums for 3+ years and I've never shown an ad anywhere on my servers. Smile

I do, however, do upgrades to CPanel Accounts which makes money. Zeggy, you should do that too, people will like your free service and then want to upgrade to CPanel hosting. It can be quite profitable, you just need a reseller or VPS. Smile

BMR777

I ment is in the money going to his site so that he can continue to pay and get more bandwith for his hosted sites when the time comes.
Can you import forums from an old server to this one. That's something I haven't figured out how to do with other services.
Hmm, not by yourself.
If it's a MyBB forum, make a backup, create a new, blank forum that you want to use, and mail me the backup file. I will restore it for you Smile
Pages: 1 2