MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IP.B 2.3.x like profile page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?showuser=49

I don't know how to describe it... but a plugin like that would be great!
Not all in one but there is several plugins that will help get that effect. Pic in profile plugin, Latest Posts/threads in profile plugin and buddy list in profile plugin.
Just no comments to my knowledge but may be a way to work around that using the Reputation system.
I think it would be nice if a few mod authors grouped together and worked on a ultimate profile mod like that.
I would happily join a little group of people to help. I'm still learning, but i'm grasping plugin making great! =]
Yes some cool things would be (besides the normal profile features)

- Comment System
- Member rating
- List of recent posts/topics (giving the actual content too)
- ability to edit fields inline
You can edit the Profile in templates.
Well, It would be nicer to have it as a plugin with control over it, as opposed to ONLY having the look.
(2008-08-11, 08:09 PM)MXIIA Wrote: [ -> ]Well, It would be nicer to have it as a plugin with control over it, as opposed to ONLY having the look.

Yes it would require a lot of work though. Admins should be able to customize what features they want enabled/disabled.
(2008-08-11, 08:11 PM)shadow82x Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-11, 08:09 PM)MXIIA Wrote: [ -> ]Well, It would be nicer to have it as a plugin with control over it, as opposed to ONLY having the look.

Yes it would require a lot of work though. Admins should be able to customize what features they want enabled/disabled.
Yea, I know someone who coded an IPB2.3.5-like profile system for his IPB1.3 hosting from scratch, I could ask him if he could give me the HTML, no guarantees though.
(2008-08-11, 08:19 PM)MXIIA Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-11, 08:11 PM)shadow82x Wrote: [ -> ]

Yea, I know someone who coded an IPB2.3.5-like profile system for his IPB1.3 hosting from scratch, I could ask him if he could give me the HTML, no guarantees though.

Another jcinker I see. Toungue I used to be around there for a while and hang in irc.

Anyhow though theres a lot of differences between mybb/ipb.
Pages: 1 2